Monday, April 29, 2013


MIGHTY MEN 2013

The purpose of the Karoo MMC is to change men's lives by reuniting them with God and glorifying Him, allowing them to return home and love their families and neighbours in ways they have never done before and help them to become spiritual fathers.


This year Nathan took 4 young men from the Island Church to experience
the weekend retreat!



They had a great seat - close to the platform...

Best guess - about 10,000 men in attendance (unable to verify )



Good bonding time with Mark!
















Kudzai, Junior (brothers) and friend Titus had open hearts for the Lord's message...


After a session focused on honesty, Junior (13 yr old) asked to borrow Nathan's phone.  He was very convicted about an incident of dishonesty with his mother...  "Mom, I need to apologize - when I was nine I drove your car."

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Do not cast me from your presence or take your Hoy Spirit from me.  Restore to m the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.  Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will turn back to you." Psalm 51:10-13




No comments:

Post a Comment